- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
When signing up to receive a newsletter, ordering or registering on the site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pizza Palace with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to an email newsletter.
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Pizza Palace collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Send email newsletters or marketing communication.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
When signing up for a Pizza Palace email list, your name (optional) and email address are stored by a third-party email marketing tool called Mailerlite. Please refer to the Mailerlite website (https://www.mailerlite.com/gdpr-compliance) for detailed information on their GDPR compliance.
Pizza Palace would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all of our email communications. You have the right at any time to stop Pizza Palace from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Pizza Palace would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pizza Palace for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pizza Palace correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pizza Palace to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pizza Palace erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pizza Palace restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pizza Palace’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pizza Palace transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: luke@Pizza Palace.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Compiling anonymous aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Pizza Palace uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Pizza Palace uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Pizza Palace sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org